Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Grownups Can Still Play in Fountains

This afternoon the weather was fantastic. I met up with some friends downtown to hangout and enjoy the weather

After looking at some vintage cars, we headed over to Violetas, a cute burger organic-y cafe downtown.  As we were enjoying our food, we noticed that our friend Rama had gone missing.  After searching, we found him sitting by a fountain that children were splashing around in.

We decided to go get some frozen yogurt, so we went to my nearby favorite fro-yo shop (tartberry). After loading up our fro-yo with amazing goodies, we heading back and enjoyed the sun with Rama

I soon became very jealous of the kids in the water, so I decided to join them. I cautiously waded out, as a large group of parents looked at me- probably thinking I was crazy

The water was actually quite nice, so I started dancing around as my friends clicked photos


I then began posing 


Before I knew it, the rest of my group began cautiously wading

We then took the obligatory jumping shots

And even made friends with the other kids playing in the water



And before you know it, we all became models






Soon after, dozens of other non-children were dancing, taking photos, and enjoying the fountain as well. Note the people in the background of following pic



2 comments:

  1. Amazing..... showed this to James we both were rolling with laughter.

    All the kids are here with Grandma and Grandpa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha LOVE. I saw this on your facebook status and thought, "That is awesome."

    ReplyDelete