Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Weird Things My Family Does: Entry 2

My family likes to stay up late.  As a result, I stay up late. I did not realize how unusual this was until I would go to bed extremely later than every roommate I have ever had.
Therefore, if you go to my parents house, an assortment of activities may be occurring at 3 am

I might be sitting on the couch, on my computer

Bailey might be chewing up something at the bottom of the stairs

Dad might be playing with his camera

My mom is probably in bed watching tv or read or on her laptop. I have no photos of this, so this is close enough (on vacation in mexico)

Dad might be wandering around in his running clothes

Boys might be having fun... in the hottub

Kids might be enjoying video games in garage

Or we might be working on homework

Someone might decide to make legos

Mom likes to pet her puppy

Or a good old fashioned board game might commence

No comments:

Post a Comment