Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Interesting Day

1. I got up at 4:30 AM today.  I took my cousin Sarah to the airport. She is going to Puerta Vallarta.  My roommate was really confused as to why I was up so early.
Secret Daughter: A Novel
2. I read an entire book today... Secret Daughter, a book about a woman who adopts a baby girl from India, the girl's birthmother, and the girl herself and her search for identity. Yes I somehow managed to read all 300 pages.

3. I worked out with my friend Amy again. We are doing lots of strength training. Perhaps one day we will be strong enough to do pull ups

4. I went to a long conference about omega 3-fatty acids

5. I did a nutrition physical exam on a patient. who asked me to leave so he could go to the bathroom. nice.
6. Im now writing my report on said patient
7. I shall watch survivor tonight. Go MATT

1 comment:

  1. that book sounds really good i might have to check into that

    ReplyDelete