Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Three Hobbies

Lately I have been dabbling in several new hobbies (and old)

Old Hobby: Reading
I have been reading more than usual lately. I love books! Nothing like being transported to far faraway on an adventure. Or reading about another culture.  Here is a book I finished yesterday:
The Dark and Hollow Places (Forest of Hands and Teeth, Book 3)
The Dark And Hollow Places is the third book in a very well written zombie series. I try to stay away from zombine/vampire books, but this series is really good.

2. Gardening
About a month ago I started my very own container garden, growing vegetables. Im growing strawberries, bell peppers, tomatoes, beans, basil, cilantro, and brussel sprouts. Its funny because I think of my plants like babies and talk to them in the baby voice I use with my dog.


3. Guitar
I started teaching myself the guitar a few days ago- sooo addicting, I have been practicing hours a day and had my first jam session with my neighbor Megan today, where we sang worship songs. I can do a lot of basic chords and strums and finger pluck while site reading. My fingers hurt, but the calluses forming will helpl with that.



What Hobbies Do You Have???

No comments:

Post a Comment