Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Nasty Drain Cleaning

My mom and grandma are coming to stay with me later this week so I thought I would do some quick spring cleaning of my bathroom.  My sink and tub have both been having draining issues, so I picked up this drain cleaner at Freddies

It was one of the grossest things ever. Sorry I did not take a picture of it--- ha. Basically its a tube with a piece of velcro on the end. You stick it down the drain and twist as you pull up nasty hair/soap/shampoo/whoknowswhat.  I filled half of my bathroom garbage can. The only reassuring thing was that the hair was mostly all blonde- meaning it was mine not the previous residents.  I used to gloves (very important as its just grody), and cleaned my tub and bathroom with bleach water after.  Here  is the informational about it, if you want to see it in action.



1 comment:

  1. Great idea... I've also unscrewed the plastic pipes with a bucket underneath and that works great...just as gross though

    ReplyDelete