Total Pageviews

Monday, April 25, 2011

Fashion Trends

I try to stay on top of fashion trends, with the help of the ever handy Forever 21. However, there are always a few trends Im hesistant to pick up initially.

1. Skinny Jeans: I always thought that I was too large to pull off this look. Whenever I tried them on, I could barely even fit so I gave up. Recently, I found a bunch of skinny jeans that actually fit me and look nice, such as these beauties from American Eagle, only thirty dollars!

2. Boots: I also was hesitant to buy boots. It took me a long time to even find books that fit me. After maybe a year of searching, I finally found some lovely boots. I dont have a picture of them, but they are similar to these
UGG® Australia 'Annabelle' Riding Boot
More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment