Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Meet My Grandma


She is by far one of the coolest people I know. And this is not simply because she is my grandma.  She really is amazing. What makes her so cool?

What nearly 80 year old grandmas do you know who still
  • Downhill skill
  • Rock climb
  • Play tennis several days a week
  • Play board games with college students
  • Uses facebook. daily
  • Organize giant family gatherings, complete with activities, rewards, and matching t shirts for all
But what I love about her goes so much beyond these small things

  • My grandma is friends with all
  • The only person who I know that talks more than me
  • Always positive
  • Always fun
  • A giver
  • A friend
The coolest thing, I know she is going to read this because she is that cool
I love you!!

                                                                                                                                                                                                   


No comments:

Post a Comment