Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Napping

Since this is my own personal Blog, I figure that I can write about whatever the heck I feel like. I am writing this for my personal enjoyment, not to impress or make friends.
I took a long nap today and woke up with that horrible groggy feeling. Now it's super late, but I'm not tired. My sleep schedule is so messed up. I think part of the reason that it's like this is that I have an over abundance of free time. I need to use this time more productively than I have been. Here is a short list of what I should be doing
1. Clean my room, it's a huge mess. I need to clean out my desk,clean my bathroom, put away clothes, and deal with the area under my bed
2. Work on my thesis. I need to finish up my focus group analysis. I need to resort my data cleaning and redo the analysis. I need to begin my report write up
3. Read my bible and pray
4. Continue to work out
5. Continue to garden

Here is a list of what I have been doing but need to stop
1. Watch tons of tv
2. Sleep during day
3. Shop

I just get so weary it's hard. Maybe the true key to my success is a normal sleep schedule? I will try that idea out and see what happens

No comments:

Post a Comment